All you need to prove residency is a Texas address that isn't a P.O. box. No additional documentation is required. Just by submitting your TREC application, you are certifying that you are a US citizen or lawfully admitted alien and a legal Texas resident.
Articles in this section
- What are the qualifications you must meet before beginning your application process?
- How do I know if I am a lawfully admitted alien?
- Do I need anything to confirm my Texas residency?
- How do I know if I meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity?
- What kind of criminal matters will prevent me from obtaining a real estate license?
- What is an unpaid judgment?