Yes, there are timers to ensure that you are spending the required 30 hours per course. While there are timers in the course, they’re set at a pace much faster than the speed that most people read. You won’t even notice them!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Are there timers in the course?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I fail an identity verification question?