You won’t be restricted to corporate hours like a 9-to-5 job. Really, your schedule revolves entirely around your clients and their needs. This often means working weekends. Being flexible is key because dropping everything at a moment’s notice for a client results in high client satisfaction. If your clients are happy, they will spread the word and you’ll gain new business as a result. Word-of-mouth is everything and the best way to generate that is to consistently deliver exceptional services to your clients.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to become a real estate agent?
- What are the fees for becoming a real estate agent?
- How do I know if I should go into real estate?
- Do most people quit their jobs and practice real estate full-time or part-time?
- Can I be a part-time real estate agent?
- What is a week in the life of a real estate agent?
- What is the difference between a realtor and a real estate agent?
- How do I build up a network to sell to?
- What skills does a real estate agent need to succeed?
- How much does a real estate agent make monthly and annually?