Once TREC makes a determination, they typically take 30 days to notify you of their determination. Once your file your FD request and provide all required documentation to TREC (either when submitting your FD form or after they ask you for more information), TREC will investigate the information and make a determination. The best way to decrease the processing time is to provide a complete FD form along with all requested documentation when you submit your FD form.
Articles in this section
- What is a Fitness Determination?
- When should I request a Fitness Determination (FD)?
- How long does it take TREC to process a Fitness Determination (FD) request?
- How will I be notified of TREC’s decision on my Fitness Determination (FD)?
- What do I do if my Fitness Determination (FD) is approved?
- What can I do if my Fitness Determination (FD) is denied?