There aren’t any specific crimes or number of crimes that would automatically disqualify you from obtaining a real estate license, however, TREC lists various crimes they consider directly related to the duties and responsibilities of a real estate agent that could impact their Moral Character Determination.
Articles in this section
- What are the qualifications you must meet before beginning your application process?
- How do I know if I am a lawfully admitted alien?
- Do I need anything to confirm my Texas residency?
- How do I know if I meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity?
- What kind of criminal matters will prevent me from obtaining a real estate license?
- What is an unpaid judgment?