You can complete up to 12 hours per day. Once you have reached your daily limit, you’ll be locked out of the course until 12:00 AM midnight Central Time, in which case you’ll be able to log back in and continue the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Are there timers in the course?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I fail an identity verification question?