While scheduling your appointment, you will have picked an authorized location for your fingerprinting appointment. Fingerprints are done through MorphoTrust, a vendor that collects and submits fingerprints to the FBI through the Texas Department of Public Safety (Texas DPS).
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my fingerprinting appointment?
- Where do I go for my fingerprinting appointment?
- Can I just get my fingerprints done anywhere?
- In what scenarios would I not need to have my fingerprints done?
- What if I’ve already had fingerprinting done before?
- What happens when I’ve had my fingerprints taken?
- When and how do I get my background check done?
- What do I need to bring to my fingerprinting appointment?
- What happens at my fingerprinting appointment?
- When do I get my background check results from TREC?