No, they are not. Passing our final exam shows TREC that you have successfully completed each required pre-licensing course and it is a precursor to receiving your Eligibility Letter from TREC, which then allows you to schedule and take your licensing exam with Pearson VUE.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What is the difference between the National and State portions of the licensing exam?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly in order to pass the licensing exam?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- What do I do if I fail my licensing exam?
- What do I if I fail the licensing exam 3 times?
- Are AceableAgent’s final exams the same as the licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I bring my personal items into the testing center?
- How early should I arrive for my licensing exam?