Yes, you can. There are brokers who will work with part-time agents and some who will not. When looking for a broker, it’s your responsibility to ask each broker if they will take on part-time agents. Keep in mind though, the income potential is a lot higher for full-time agents.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to become a real estate agent?
- What are the fees for becoming a real estate agent?
- How do I know if I should go into real estate?
- Do most people quit their jobs and practice real estate full-time or part-time?
- Can I be a part-time real estate agent?
- What is a week in the life of a real estate agent?
- What is the difference between a realtor and a real estate agent?
- How do I build up a network to sell to?
- What skills does a real estate agent need to succeed?
- How much does a real estate agent make monthly and annually?