If you are using a computer:
- We are compatible with all computers, but it is recommended that your computer is on the latest software for the best experience.
- It needs to have a built-in webcam or one that can be hooked up to your computer
- This is for your proctored final exam at the end of each course.
- It is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer. We recommend being on the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser for the best experience. Internet Explorer is an extremely outdated software, so please use any of the other recommended browsers in the list.
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad:
- Compatible with iOS software versions 9.3 and up
- The oldest compatible iPhone is an iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3.5
- The oldest compatible iPad is an iPad 2 on iOS 9.3.5
- You must use a computer and have a webcam in order to take your proctored final exam at the end of each course.
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet:
- Compatible with Android OS software versions 4.4 and up
- You must use a computer and have a webam in order to take your proctored final exam at the end of each course.