Since this is an online course, TREC requires that we verify that you are the one taking the course at random points. You have 60 seconds to answer the question or it will count the question wrong. If you get it wrong, you will be asked another verification question immediately after. You also have 60 seconds to answer that question. If you get it wrong again, you’ll need to contact our Student Concierges to get unlocked.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?
- How do I study for my Final Exam?
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?