We are required by TREC to have proctoring on all of our final exams. TREC values honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness, so if you get where I’m going here, they want to make sure that all students take their final exams honestly. Besides, showing mastery of the topics you’ve learned is crucial for you to become a real estate agent. It’s important to know your stuff and to take your final exam seriously or risk failing the state licensing exam later.
Articles in this section
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- Who is BVirtual?
- How do I log in to BVirtual?
- How do I begin my proctored exam?
- Why are AceableAgent’s final exams proctored?
- What happens if I accidentally close the proctoring during my final exam?
- How can I be sure that exam proctoring is safe and secure for my computer?
- Will the proctoring software stay on my computer?
- How late can I be for my final exam appointment?
- What happens if I miss my final exam appointment?