All education providers are required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) to have their final exams proctored. TREC values honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness; they want to make sure that all students take their final exams honestly. In addition, it’s important to know your stuff and to take your final exam seriously or risk failing the state licensing exam later.
Articles in this section
- How do I take my proctored exam with Examity?
- How can I test my system before my final exam?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- Why are AceableAgent’s final exams proctored?
- What happens if I accidentally close the proctoring during my final exam?
- Do you offer live in-person proctoring?
- What happens if I’m late or I miss my appointment?
- How do I reschedule my final exam appointment?