Once your final exam is over, you will be disconnected from your proctoring session. It will tell you that BVirtual no longer has remote access or control of your computer. Additionally, the software will be removed from your computer as if it had never happened in the first place.
Articles in this section
- How can I test my system before my final exam?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- Who is BVirtual?
- How do I log in to BVirtual?
- How do I begin my proctored exam?
- Why are AceableAgent’s final exams proctored?
- What happens if I accidentally close the proctoring during my final exam?
- How can I be sure that exam proctoring is safe and secure for my computer?
- Will the proctoring software stay on my computer?
- Do you offer live in-person proctoring?