Follow these easy steps:
- Search for the subject line "Registration Confirmation". This is the email that BVirtual sent you when you first created your account with them. The sender's email address is email@example.com (you can also search your email inbox for that too).
- Your login credentials are found in that email.
If you cannot find your "Registration Confirmation" email, please follow these steps:
- Sign into your AceableAgent account.
- Click "Resume Course" for the course of the exam you want to take. If you need to navigate to the correct course, open up the menu of your account on the left-hand side and click "Change Course". Then click on the course you need to access.
- This takes you to the very last page in our course titled "Setting Up Your Exam".
- Click on "Schedule your exam" to get into BVirtual. Yes, this works even if you have already scheduled your exam and you're just trying to get into it to take your exam.