You can be no more than 15 minutes late to your final exam appointment. You will not be able to access the final exam or start your proctoring session after 15 minutes. After 30 minutes where BVirtual sees that no session has been started, you will then be marked as a “No Show”.
Articles in this section
- How can I test my system before my final exam?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- Who is BVirtual?
- How do I log in to BVirtual?
- How do I begin my proctored exam?
- Why are AceableAgent’s final exams proctored?
- What happens if I accidentally close the proctoring during my final exam?
- How can I be sure that exam proctoring is safe and secure for my computer?
- Will the proctoring software stay on my computer?
- Do you offer live in-person proctoring?