We are upgrading our exam proctoring system. This update will result in a better experience for you throughout the process of scheduling and taking exams. For all real estate courses except those in Texas, we will be making this update on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. In order to implement this update, our proctoring provider, Examity, requires any appointments already scheduled on or after the upgrade date to be canceled and rescheduled.
If you had an exam scheduled anytime on or after February 28, you should have received an email from Examity with instructions on how to do this. We advise you to reschedule as soon as possible to ensure that you can take your exam at a time that is convenient for you. If you have already rescheduled your exam appointment, no further action is required. If you did not get an email from Examity, please see the instructions below.
Instructions for Rescheduling Your Exam Appointment:
- Click here to go to Examity’s website
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter the email you use with your Aceable course
- Look for a password reset email from Examity, and follow the instructions to reset your password
- Click the link again and log in to Examity
- Choose your new exam date and time
- Submit, look for a confirmation email from Examity
If you have recently finished your course and wish to schedule your final exam, you can still do so through the normal procedure, but please note that you will not be able to schedule an exam for a date on or after 2/28. If you wish to schedule an appointment for a time on or after 2/28, there are two options:
- Wait to schedule your exam until after 2/28. After we release our update, these times will open up for you to schedule. OR:
- Contact our Customer Experience team, and explain to them that you’re trying to schedule your exam for a date after 2/28. They will manually upgrade your account, and you should then be able to follow the normal procedure and schedule your exam.
Thank you for your understanding as we work on this upgrade. For questions about this or anything else related to your course, please contact us here.
If you’re looking for more help studying, don’t forget that you can book a private tutoring session through PrepAgent!