You can apply for your licensing exam after completing Unit I of your pre-license course work. While you can complete Unit II prior to taking your exam, it is not required. Unit II must be completed before submitting your application for licensure.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of South Carolina?
- What do I need to do before I can submit my application for licensure?
- What happens once my application is approved?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!