You can apply for your licensing exam after completing Unit I of your pre-license course work. While you can complete Unit II prior to taking your exam, it is not required. Unit II must be completed before submitting your application for licensure.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of South Carolina?
- What are the steps to becoming a real estate salesperson in South Carolina?
- What do I need to do before I can submit my application for licensure?
- What happens once my application is approved?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?