In order to apply for your salesperson license in the State of South Carolina, you must complete 90 hours of pre-license coursework. Unit I is made up of 60 hours, and Unit II is 30 hours.
Articles in this section
- When can I apply for my licensing exam?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of South Carolina?
- What are the steps to becoming a real estate salesperson in South Carolina?
- What do I need to do before I can submit my application for licensure?
- What happens once my application is approved?
- What do I need to submit along with my application?
- What is a sponsoring broker, and what do they do?