If you are using a computer:
- We are compatible with all computers, but it is recommended that your computer is on the latest software for the best experience.
- It is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Microsoft Edge. We recommend being on the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser for the best experience. Internet Explorer is an extremely outdated software, so please use any of the other recommended browsers in the list.
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad:
- Compatible with iOS software versions 9.3 and up
- The oldest compatible iPhone is an iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3.5
- The oldest compatible iPad is an iPad 2 on iOS 9.3.5
- A PDF reader, such as Google Chrome
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet:
- Compatible with Android OS software versions 4.4 and up
- You will need a PDF reader, such as Google Chrome
While these are the compatibility requirements for our course, if you are taking a course that offers online proctored course exams, they have different requirements. We partner with Examity to proctor our online course exams, and Examity is not compatible with Chromebooks or mobile devices, including tablets. You must have a laptop or desktop computer with a working webcam in order to take your proctored exams.