You may take the real estate licensing exam as many times as you need to within 2 years of submitting your exam application. After 2 years, that application expires and you will need to submit a new one and re-pay all fees.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What is the format of the California real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- What is the Ace or Don't Pay Guarantee?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!