At the test center, you will receive a document stating that you have completed the exam along with a determination of "pass" or "fail". There will also be instructions for how to access your score report through a system called Clarus.
Articles in this section
- What is the format of the Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Where can I find my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!