Candidate must present two (2) forms of current signature identification.
- The name on the identification must exactly match the name on the registration.
- The primary identification must be government issued and photo-bearing with a valid signature.
- Identification must be in English.
Primary ID (photograph and signature, not expired) can be:
- Government-issued Driver’s License
- U.S. Dept. of State Driver’s License
- U.S. Learner’s Permit (plastic card only with photo and signature)
- National/State/Country ID card
- Passport Card
- Military ID
- Military ID for spouses and dependents
- Alien Registration Card (Green Card, Permanent Resident Visa)
If the ID presented has an embedded signature that is not visible (microchip), or is difficult or impossible to read, the candidate must present another form of identification from the Primary ID list that contains a visible signature.
Pearson VUE does not accept expired driver’s licenses. Newly renewed licenses which result in a temporary paper license will be accepted as long as the expired plastic license is also provided. Temporary licenses will not be accepted.
Please carefully review the Candidate Handbook for more details on exam site rules and requirements.