I want to sell real estate in Pennsylvania, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?

Good news! Pennsylvania allows out-of-staters to hold a Pennsylvania real estate salesperson license. You can complete your coursework, final exams, and even your licensing exam in your home state.

If you are applying as an out-of-state candidate, you can request alternative testing arrangements for your licensing exam. Please review Page 17 of the Candidate Information Bulletin from PSI.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!