There are a couple of important deadlines to remember when it comes to earning your real estate salesperson license in Pennsylvania!
- You have 1 year to complete your Aceable pre-license coursework. The timer starts ticking the day you purchase the course!
- Once you complete and pass your Aceable course, it is valid for 5 years from the date you passed the final exam.
- Your passed state licensing exam score is valid for 3 years from the date you passed.
- Your Criminal History Record Check must be dated within 90 days of submitting your application.
- Your licensing application must be completed in 6 months, or updates of certain sections and documents will be required.