Each exam attempt costs $49. This fee is non-refundable, and is required even if you are only retaking one portion of the exam.
Articles in this section
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- I live in a state other than Pennsylvania. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!