You must apply for your salesperson license within 1 year of passing your licensing exam. Keep in mind that although you have 1 year to complete this step, the fee to apply for your license doubles from $170 to $340 after 90 days.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for the State of Georgia to process my Salesperson Application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application?
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from Aceable with my application?
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Georgia?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Georgia?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!