Once your course completion has been successfully filed with AMP, you will receive an email notification from Aceable that you are ready to schedule your licensing exam! You have three options when it comes to scheduling your licensing exam:
Option 1: Register online using this website. You can register online if:
- You completed PL at a Georgia-approved school - Hey, that’s you!
- You’re paying for the exam with a credit card
Option 2: Register using the paper application found in this candidate handbook. Use this application if:
- You’re applying for a special accommodation
- You’re paying for the exam with a certified check or money order ($121 payable to PSI Services Inc.)
- You completed pre-license coursework in another jurisdiction
- You’ll be using college courses to qualify for the exam
- You’re a Florida resident applying for the Georgia supplement exam
Option 3: Call 800-345-6659 to schedule. You will be required to pay by credit card.