Our online real estate license course is so effective that we guarantee if you don’t pass the licensing exam after three attempts, we will refund your money. Additional terms and conditions do apply. State laws and regulations may prohibit some students from qualifying. Review our refund policy to learn more.
To be eligible for this, you must:
- Complete all 60 hours of your AceableAgent Virginia Pre-License course prior to taking your licensing exam.
- Get an 85% on at least one practice test attempt within your AceableAgent course. You can take as many practice tests as you need to achieve this score.
- Take all attempts at the state exam within 90 days of completing your AceableAgent 60-hour pre-license course.
- Utilize our Mastery Tracking feature to review key concepts.
- Purchase directly through AceableAgent rather than a third party website.
Note: If you choose to redeem your guarantee, you will lose access to your AceableAgent course and all study and review materials, and you will not receive any additional services that may have been part of your purchase.
How Do I Redeem My Guarantee?
In order to redeem your guarantee, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org a screenshot of your PSI account showing your three failed attempts, as well as the corresponding score reports. Dates of these exams will need to be visible in the email. We will contact PSI to ensure that these dates are accurate.
What's The Advantage To Forgoing The Guarantee?
You'll be able to retake or review your pre-license courses with AceableAgent at no extra cost. Additionally, you'll retain access to all study and review materials so you can prepare for your next exam attempt!