Although you cannot apply for your real estate salesperson license until you are 18, you can absolutely get started on the pre-licensing process! The only thing you’ll have to wait until you’re 18 for is clicking “submit” on your application.
Articles in this section
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of Michigan?
- I want to sell real estate in Michigan, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
- Can I start my pre-licensing course work before turning 18?
- I completed real estate education elsewhere. Do I still need to complete the 40-hour pre-licensing course?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!