When you submit your real estate salesperson application, you will need to provide an e-signature to attest that you have the ability to serve the public in a fair, honest, and open manner. Additionally, you will need to attest that if you have had a judgement of guilt in a criminal proceeding or a civil action against yourself, you are either rehabilitated or that judgement is not reasonably related to this profession.
Articles in this section
- What skills does a real estate salesperson need to succeed?
- What is the difference between a Salesperson and a Broker?
- How do I know if I should get into Real Estate?
- Can I be a part-time real estate salesperson?
- What is a sponsoring or representative broker, and what do they do?
- What are the extra fees to becoming a real estate salesperson in MIchigan?
- What kind of schedule does a real estate salesperson work?
- How much does a real estate agent make monthly and annually?
- What are the things to look for when choosing an employing broker?
- I have a felony or misdemeanor on my record. Can I still become a real estate salesperson?