When you are taking your proctored final exam with Examity, it is important that you abide by the following rules:
- You must be alone in a room with a clear desk and workspace.
- You must be connected to a power source - you don't want to lose power in the middle of your exam!
- No phones or headphones allowed.
- No smart watches are allowed.
- No dual monitors.
- No leaving your seat or talking during the exam, unless it is a proctor-approved bathroom break.
- Your webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the test.
- The proctor must be able to see you for the duration of the test.
During the test, you may have:
- A handheld calculator - not your phone!
- Scrap paper
- A drink on your desk
These guidelines may vary slightly by course based on state requirements. Please carefully review the guidelines presented by Examity before beginning your exam.
After passing your exam, you may review your results, but you are not allowed to copy/paste, screenshot, or take notes during the review. This will be considered cheating.
If you do not pass your exam, you may not view your results.