Each exam attempt costs $79. This fee is non-refundable, and expires or is forfeited one year after registering if you do not take the test. You will be prompted to pay for your exam as part of your registration process.
Articles in this section
- I live in a state other than Michigan. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What if I don’t require accommodations, but I would like extra time on my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!