Good news! New York allows out-of-staters to hold a New York real estate salesperson license. The only downside is that you will need to travel to New York for both your AceableAgent proctored final exam and your state licensing exam - but, who doesn’t love a good road trip?
Articles in this section
- Can I start my pre-licensing course work before turning 18?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- I completed real estate education elsewhere. Do I still need to complete the 75-hour pre-licensing course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- I want to sell real estate in New York, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required by the State of New York?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!