When is the paper Real Estate Salesperson Application required?

The paper Real Estate Salesperson Application is required if you are applying based on one of the following:

  • Reciprocity
  • Attorney status
  • Requesting an additional real estate salesperson license
  • You were previously licensed in New York
  • If you completed education outside of New York and have received an education waiver
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!