Since this is an online course, the State of New York requires that we verify that you are the one taking the course at random points. You have 60 seconds to answer the question or it will count the question wrong. If you get it wrong, you will be asked another verification question immediately after. You also have 60 seconds to answer that question. If you get it wrong again, you’ll need to contact our Student Concierges to get unlocked.
Articles in this section
- I received an email saying my course will expire on 8/31/23- what does this mean?
- Updates to your New York Pre-License Course!
- Does this course have audio?
- Does this course expire?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can complete this course?
- Are there timers in this course?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I’m learning?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?
- Does this course have closed captions?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!