You can move through this pre-license course at your own pace! Unit I is designed to meet the state’s 60-hour requirement, and Unit II is designated to take 30-hours to complete.
Articles in this section
- How do I take my proctored final exams?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete this course?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through my pre-license coursework?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can take this course?
- Does this course have audio?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I’m learning?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- How many questions are on each Final Exam?
- What happens if I fail the course final exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!