No, you cannot. Only electronic fingerprints done through MorphoTrust are accepted. MorphoTrust’s fingerprinting process are in the FBI’s required format and are done at an authorized site that you select when scheduling your appointment. Your fingerprints have to be on file with DPS. Fingerprints on file for other agencies will not be accepted.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my fingerprinting appointment?
- Where do I go for my fingerprinting appointment?
- Can I just get my fingerprints done anywhere?
- In what scenarios would I not need to have my fingerprints done?
- What if I’ve already had fingerprinting done before?
- What happens when I’ve had my fingerprints taken?
- When and how do I get my background check done?
- What do I need to bring to my fingerprinting appointment?
- What happens at my fingerprinting appointment?
- When do I get my background check results from TREC?