Here at AceableAgent, we are so confident in our course, if you don’t pass the New York real estate licensing exam, we’ll give you your money back!
To be eligible for this, you must:
- Complete all 77 hours of your AceableAgent New York Pre-License course prior to taking your licensing exam.
- Get an 85% on at least one practice test attempt within your AceableAgent course. You can take as many practice tests as you need to achieve this score.
- Take at least three attempts at the State Exam within 90 days of completing your AceableAgent 77-hour pre-license course.
- Utilize our Mastery Tracking feature to review all key concepts that are highlighted prior to your State Exam attempts.
- Purchase directly through AceableAgent rather than a third party website.
Note: If you choose to redeem your guarantee, you will lose access to your AceableAgent course and all study and review materials, and you will not receive any additional services that may have been part of your purchase.
How Do I Redeem My Guarantee?
In order to redeem your guarantee, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org a screenshot of your eAccessNY account showing your three failed attempts. Dates of these exams will need to be visible in the email. We will contact the State of New York to ensure that these dates are accurate.
What's The Advantage To Forgoing The Guarantee?
You'll be able to retake or review your pre-license courses with AceableAgent at no extra cost. Additionally, you'll retain access to all study and review materials so you can prepare for your next exam attempt!