With the Get Started package, you'll receive the following:
- All 180 hours of pre-license courses required to become licensed
- Principles of Real Estate I
- Principles of Real Estate II
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Agency
- Promulgated Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- Ultimate Exam Prep
- This study guide course boils down all 180 hours of pre-license content that you just learned into the key concepts that you'll need to master in order to pass the state exam.
- Includes unlimited practice tests
- Student Concierge
- Have a question about a course or about the real estate licensing process in general? Our concierge is available seven days a week through phone, email, or chat to answer any questions you might have! Our team is available Sunday-Thursday from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM CST, Friday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST, and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST.
- Study Timeline
- This is a detailed breakdown of how much work you'll need to finish each week if you plan to finish in 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months. It's an awesome guide created by our professional instructional designers. Think of it like an Olympic training plan, but for real estate.
- Instructor Support
- If you're ever stuck on a concept, get answers from our course instructors! You can find their email addresses in the intro chapter of the course or our Student Concierge can connect you.
- Ace The Test Guarantee
- If you don't pass the state exam by the 3rd try, we'll give your money back!
- To be eligible for this:
- You must complete all six courses plus the Ultimate Exam Prep course with AceableAgent.
- You must get at least 85% on at least one Exam Prep practice test.
- You must take all 3 attempts at the state exam within 90 days of completing the Ultimate Exam Prep course.
- See full details here.
- Pre-License Mobile App