All PSI exam centers are equipped to provide ADA Accommodations. A candidate with a disability or a candidate who would otherwise have difficulty taking the exam must follow the instructions on the Exam Accommodations Request Form at the end of the Candidate Information Bulletin.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?