An unpaid judgment is a debt in which a creditor (an individual or company) used the court system to make an official ruling against you, showing that you owe them money. In simpler terms, you were ordered by the court to make a payment to an individual or company, but you never made the payment.
Articles in this section
- What are the qualifications you must meet before beginning your application process?
- How do I know if I am a lawfully admitted alien?
- How do I know if I meet TREC’s qualifications for honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity?
- What kind of criminal matters will prevent me from obtaining a real estate license?
- What is an unpaid judgment?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!