If you live in a state other than New York, you can still get a real estate salesperson license in the Empire State. You will, however, need to take your proctored final exam, as well as your state licensing exam, in New York.
Articles in this section
- Where can I take my proctored exam?
- I live in a state other than New York. Do I need to travel to New York to take my proctored exam?
- Can I take my final exam with a proctor that is not on the provided list?
- What is a proctored exam or exam proctoring?
- What is the process for taking a proctored final exam with AceableAgent?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my final exam proctoring?
- Are there any testing accommodations available for my proctored final exam?
- What do I need to bring to my proctored exam?
- Why is the AceableAgent final exam proctored?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!