You must present two valid forms of identification before you may test. If you do not have proper identification on test day, your exam fee will be forfeited.
One form of ID must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a current, valid, and government-issued photo ID (for example, a driver license, state-issued ID card or passport); and
- Show the name on the government-issued photo ID as the same name used to register for the exam, including designations such as Jr, III, etc.
- Have your photo and current signature.
The second form of ID must:
- Contain a signature that matches the official photo ID (for example, a SSN card, credit card, military or school ID).
If you are unable to provide the required identification, you must contact PSI at least two weeks prior to your scheduled exam to arrange a way to meet this security requirement.
Additionally, you’ll need to bring:
- A non-programmable, silent, battery-operated calculator.
- No paper tape printing capabilities
- Keyboard cannot contain the alphabet
Please carefully review the Candidate Information Bulletin for more details on exam site rules and requirements.