No. All sales agent applicants must complete the required education.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of qualifying education are required?
- Can I do this part-time while keeping my day job?
- If I started and completed some pre-licensing courses with another provider, can I still complete some courses with AceableAgent?
- What do I do if I have an active real estate license in another state and want to practice in Texas?
- Can I start on my pre-licensing courses before turning 18?
- I have completed several courses for my law degree. Can any of these courses be used towards the required qualifying courses to obtain a sales agent license?