If you arrive late to your exam, you will not be admitted to the site and will forfeit your registration fee. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Allow enough time to sign-in and go through ID verification and familiarize yourself with the exam process.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- How do I contact PSI?
- Where can I find my test results after my exam date?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What is the format of the Virginia Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?