TREC does not notify you when they receive your background check results, but they typically receive them within 1-2 weeks. Contact TREC to ask about the status of your application.
Articles in this section
- How do I schedule my fingerprinting appointment?
- Where do I go for my fingerprinting appointment?
- Can I just get my fingerprints done anywhere?
- In what scenarios would I not need to have my fingerprints done?
- What if I’ve already had fingerprinting done before?
- What happens when I’ve had my fingerprints taken?
- When and how do I get my background check done?
- What do I need to bring to my fingerprinting appointment?
- What happens at my fingerprinting appointment?
- When do I get my background check results from TREC?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!