If something is acting funky while you're going through the web course (video not playing, loading taking too long, etc.), chances are the problem can be fixed through a number of ways:
- Log out and log back into your AceableAgent account.
- Force refresh. Press Ctrl-Shift-R if you're on a Windows computer. Press Command-Shift-R if you're on a Mac computer.
- If the above solutions don't work, try clearing out your browser's cache. In everyday language, this means clearing out any temporary files you have stored in your browser so that your browser functions more efficiently. Below you’ll find directions for clearing the cache on the mobile Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad.
Clearing the Cache on the Mobile Safari Web Browser (iPhone or iPad)
- Click on your Settings app. If you're not sure where your Settings app is, check out this page to learn how to easily search for it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down until you see "Safari". Click on it to bring up the options page.
- Scroll down the options page and click "Clear History and Website Data". A popup box will appear. Click "Clear History and Data" again to confirm your choice.
- Log into your AceableAgent account here.