If you arrive late to your exam, you will not be admitted to the site and will forfeit your registration fee. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Allow enough time to sign-in and go through ID verification and familiarize yourself with the exam process.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!