If you fail twice, your account will be locked, but our Student Concierges can unlock you and bring you back to the beginning of the course at no extra charge. These are state requirements that we have to follow, but you’ll breeze right through it. You do not have to pay again!
Articles in this section
- What happens when the Broker Responsibility (2016-2018) course expires?
- How long do I have to complete my CE courses with Aceable?
- I have questions about what I'm learning. Who can I talk to?
- Are there timers in the course?
- What is a case study? Why do I have to do it?
- Is there a final exam?
- How many questions are on the final exam?
- What is the passing score for the final exam?
- Is the final exam timed?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?